4 in stock
Magnetine contains magnesium and the amino acid L-Carnitine to enhance the fat burning mechanisms of the body.
Magentine is a source of Magnesium and L-Carnitine. Magnesium plays an important role in the Krebs cycle and Magnetine can lead to improvements in the effectiveness of the fat burning mechanism of the body. L-Carnitine is an amino acid which speeds up the transportation of fat cells, meaning more fat is used to provide the body with energy. L-Carnitine also helps the body break down muscle tissue when necessary and controls ketone levels in the blood.
- Plays a role in the release of insulin maintenance of pancreatic insulin production cells
- Maintains affinity and number of insulin receptors
- Balances and controls calcium
- Synthesises proteins, aiding in growth and repair
- Regulates metabolism of fat, carrying fat across the cell membranes to be burnt as energy
- Contains Carnitine, which helps the body break down fat and transform it into muscle
- Controls ketone levels in the blood
Magnesium Cytrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Carnitine fumerate, Boron (Total), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Copper (as Copper Gluconate), Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate), Vitamin D3 (Cholcalciferol), Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Gelatine.
No trans fats, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial colouring or flavourings.